Monday 15 September 2014

{ Freebie Monday ~ Lilac & Gold Journal Card, Sept 2014 }



{ Freebie Monday ~ Lilac & Gold Journal Card, Sept 2014 }
In Case You have not yet noticed, I'm very much in love with my new planner from Kikki K. So in love that I decided to make a few journal cards inspired by the beautiful lilac + gold planner. Feel free to use them however you like. Personal Use Only! Download it Here.
Please note: each card is 5cm x 8cm each. The reason for the smaller size is that they WILL fit into almost any business card holders out there. (I know I have a few empty business card holders at home to store the journal cards .)
Printing instruction on the PDF. I use mine as a weekly goal list and attach it to my planner with a magnetic bookmark. Enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment