Thursday 11 September 2014

{ The Documented Life Project ~ w37 Use a white pen prominently on your page. Sept 2014 }

{ The Documented Life Project ~ w37 Use a white pen prominently on your page. Sept 2014 }
I found The Documented Life Project just last week. Basically it is using one planner to do weekly art journal challenges. So we can stay organized and remain creative at the same time. It is a brilliant idea so I decided to jump right in.
Here are my entry for week 37. We are supposed to use a white pen prominently on the page. I started with the one in the first photo. Later realized the white ink is difficult to see on the light background then went on to do the second one on a darker background. The two pages are meant to be my self introduction. I talk about being a planner and stationery addict. Then go on to confess my love for the Kikki K planner. :)
What I'm using for The Documented Life Project: A Uni-ball Signo white pen + my Kikki K Lilac Gold planner. The main reason why I'm not using a Moleskine weekly planner like others is that I have too many list and things to keep track of. Using just one notebook will not do for me since it will get heavier as time goes on. A Filofax like system allows me to add and take pages off. It is much easier for me and my back since I mainly commute by subway. I really don't want to carry a brick around.
I made my own 2014 yearly and weekly inserts since the planner only comes with the 2015 inserts when I bought it. I also use my weekly pages as a Bullet Journal + Time Track sheet + Special Moment thingy, now it also includes Weekly Art Journal + Watercolor Exercise Sheet. Sounds crazy but it is really simple. Will post photos of them next week. Take Care :D

No comments:

Post a Comment